-->

Pages

Friday 3 April 2009

Teeth

Had a 9:10 dentist appointment this morning and it's dreary and rainy and cold and wet outside. May as well get my teeth done LOL

Had a scaling, cleaning and fluoride treatment done everything looks good, no cavities or decay.

We have an MBA charity social to go to tonight "Dress to Impress" great.... I already have slacks but didn't feel comfortable wearing the one shirt I have it's a bit clingy and was ready for a cheap change LOL So I went and bought a new scoop neck dressy t-shirt and necklace that will dress it up. All I need to do is dig out my black blazer to cover my dry arms and I'll be good to go.

Just finished an omelet for breakfast and still hungry so will see what's around for lunch LOL Mouth doesn't hurt but I sure do feel it's been given a good workout. Just achy more than anything. Mmm.. maybe soup for lunch.

I wonder how Rob is making out for his interview. It was scheduled for 10 and he is slated to be home at 12:30, so in just under an hour. Unless it went really well. I have fingers and everything else crossed for him.

Well, need to mow through more email since I got behind yesterday, and get ready for this social thing. It's on for 8:30 pm to 12 midnight at some steakhouse in Waterloo. LOL Networking starts sat 8:30, DJ begins at 11. So should be a lot of fun!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)