-->

Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Nothing like a hot shower

Just as I thought, a nice hot shower, kettle now on for tea, the sun peeking out even if just for a minute was just what the doctor ordered to lose this headache.

Just waiting on an email with some files for a website and Rob's phone call to come pick him up from work. The truck is still in the shop, we told Jed if he needed more time to work on other crap we were fine. I'll just keep driving him to work. Hopefully the hitch will be put in without too many more problems.

RV pick up day is in 9 days..... :)

No hummingbirds yet although there are four dots in Canada - two of which are in my neck of the woods. I sent an all caps email subject line to the hummingbird club saying three dots and included the screenshot of the map with the 4 dots showing... dummy me lol Oh well, they'll have some fun with me on it :) LOL



Having fun with my bumptop desktop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)