-->

Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2009

sun is out!

What a beautiful today has turned out to be! They were not forecasting sun until tomorrow but I'm just as happy to get it today :)

I didn't get much done after my daytime cleaning, but did get a loaf of bread made and took a shower. Rob got home from class and the next time he goes is Tuesday and that will be to write a final exam. Then he will be done until September.

I didn't get the kitchen floor done but I got the bathroom vacuumed I have no idea where all that lint came from lol it's weird LOL

I bought a 99¢ bamboo basket with super long handle, some easter egg shaped candles and thought I'd make some sugar cookies to use my new easter cookie cutters on and do that up for my secret sister for our next meeting. Get some pastel coloured ribbon and do a homemade gift basket for her. Not sure if the basket I got will be big enough around though... it's pretty shallow. Might see if there is anything cheap at the thrift store I can use. Their wicker baskets are usually very nice and very cheap; usually costing between 75¢ to $1.50. Higher end ones that are very large might cost $3 lol

Well, the upstairs doesn't vacuum itself so off to do that.

Have a great day everyone!

Jenn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)