-->

Pages

Saturday 18 April 2009

Beautiful Today

Just got my VP letter to the bulletin editor for this month's bulletin and think I'll be making gingerbread cookies for tomorrow's meeting. Haven't decided yet.

We had a great day yesterday went for a drive to the lake to check out campgrounds for our RV if/when Rob starts this job at Bruce Nuclear.

We got some pictures of some and talked to people but until the campgrounds open May 1, there's not a whole lot we can do if they are still closed.

We went to MacGregor Point Provincial Park and had a BBQ burger dinner and then capped the day by going to Paul and Annalese's for Euchre. I was one pooped puppy by the time we left that last game had me closing my eyes at a few moments LOL We got home around midnight and I went right to bed.

Just puttering around the house today.

I have some photos but will take them off the camera later :)

Jenn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)