-->

Pages

Friday 17 April 2009

Road trip today

So beautiful out the high is to be 16�C (61�F) so Rob is making poached eggs, we're packing a picnic lunch and heading out to the lake to check out campgrounds.

I'll be taking my camera and knit tea-cosy with me.

I think I need to invest in a knitting project bag. I'm tired of using cloth shopping bags.

Speaking of shopping bags... the grocery store I go to is going to start charging 5� a bag after April 22. Mum's going to be a little po'ed for that. I already use the cloth bags because it gives me reward points towards free groceries on our MasterCard with that store. So far we have $67 I think in free groceries. Worth it to us :) But I can see Mum forgetting cloth bags which I find easier to carry anyway and then getting mad at the store for charging 5� a bag lol

Later people :)

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)