-->

Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Break

Taking a break. Dust mopped down the kitchen floor, fixing to fill a bucket up with water and wet mop it. Vacuumed through the living room and office area, finally got that huge stack of paper on the floor gone through and separated into recycle, shred and keep. Moved the lighter loveseat and the coffee table and vacuumed there. Moved the piano bench and got in there too.

Finally found a canvas bag we had mislaid so now I get a new monitor (Rob was going to use that particular bag to put the monitor in and bring it home for me.

Looking at the carpet here I think I'm going to have to vacuum again.... check the canister to see if it had been emptied the last time I used it, I bet it's full, why I'm seeing bits and pieces still on the floor.

Washed out one hummingbird feeder to get it ready, I bet in about a week or so I'll be thinking of making hummingbird feed. According to the migration map at hummingbirds.net they are at the Michigan/Ontario border.

Now I'm just taking a break and having a cup of nuked tea.

Next, to run the washing machine through, take the afghans off the couch and wash them. Need to vacuum the cushions too.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)