-->

Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2009

dreary damp weather

comfort food day I think.... Nursing a headache likely caused by the weather.

It's not bad, but woke up with a thick head and now it's just an ache. I want to take an advil for it but seeing if I can wait it out. Perhaps a hot shower will help...

Weather is going to be weird the next few days.

today: 46�F with showers
Wednesday: 41�F with showers
Thursday: 53�F mainly sunny
Friday: 69�F Sunny
Saturday: 77�F Mainly Sunny
Sunday: 73�F Cloudy Periods
Monday: 55�F Light rain

So kind of cold tomorrow with rain and then sunny just in time to head down to St. Catharines for my soon to be sister in law's bridal shower.

If Thursday is to be that nice I think I'll wait and do laundry then.

Ok, off to find food.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)