-->

Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Just a quick note for now

Fixing to hop in the shower. It was a bad night. Had strange dreams about Rob's next job but that's the extent of what I remember about it. Evidently it was enough to do a number on my nerves and I woke up scratching. It must be some kind of a nervous reflex. Fortunately the damage isn't too bad just need to shower and clean up and put the cortisone back on.

Chilly and damp here this morning and is forecasted to be that way for the rest of the day until tomorrow morning.

Not sure what I'll be doing today but guess I'll do some laundry and get the dishes done. Lasagna for dinner tonight, lasagna from scratch Rob makes the best noodles. So I guess I'll also be making garlic bread and a loaf of bread.

Right now need to shower and get something to eat and take my vitamins.

Later people :)

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)