-->

Pages

Tuesday 13 January 2009

Today

After Rob left for work this morning I sent into the bathroom to comb my hair and wash up when I heard my left hearing aid squealing - in my right ear. I took it out and realized that the tube that connects the back of the hearing aid behind me ear to the mold in my ear was split from age. So I phoned my Audiologist in Guelph (1 hour drive) and asked if I could be fit in this morning. They said yes and I quickly got ready and head out.

The roads were really dicey and it took me nearly 2 hours to get there but everything got fixed and my ears look fine to him. Dropped in at my parent's on the way home and installed some stuff on my Dad's new laptop and headed home.

While I was gone today wightman called to follow up with the closed captioning issue on TV and said they were pursuing the manufacturer of the cable box. Good thing I don't watch much TV or else I'd be a very unhappy customer.

Rob has class tonight. Tomorrow we both have a doctor's appointment. Not sure what I'm going to tell Dr. Kam since he wanted to see me and do blood tests for pregnancy that I now know is non-existent, but wanted to see me regardless. Rob is doing the New Patient interview so Dr. Kam will be his family physician.

The roads were a sheet of ice from my parents to here and there was an accident involving a snow plow and a car. Not to mention the accident that nearly happened when the line of cars started skidding all over the highway on the ice to stop FOR the main accident. It's currently 10.4ºF. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jenn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)