-->

Pages

Friday 23 January 2009

Cleaning

Got fed up with the coffee spray on the kitchen wall (that defies logic to be honest....) so went on a cleaning spree in the kitchen. Scrubbed down the floor, walls and scraped down the fridge door (which was ripe with nicotine stains) so most everything is shiny. Still more to do so might do that today. Rob is off work.

I've also been doing website updates for a local disc jockey, he wanted his site banner updated and some grammer errors done that his friend did when he initialized the site for him. He has more changes so will get paid when he brings the next batch of changes around.

Also got a call from a gentlemen yesterday about web design he said he'll pay me anything just wants it done LOL He'd been fiddling with it for 6 months and can't get it going. I told him I charge $100 for the first page and $50 for each subsequent page. I think he was expecting a higher price LOL Both these websites the DJ's and this gentleman's site were referrals from Paul. I'll have to thank him for the business. He advertises that the business offers web design but they outsource it, so guess he decided to outsource it to me for awhile to spread the business LOL I'll have to call that guy today and setup a meeting date to discuss his site. He's from Teeswater that's a good trek from here so maybe he can come here or we can meet at a halfway point in a Tim Horton's :)

34ºF out there right now actually above freezing w00t!

Camera stuff I ordered hasn't come in yet. It was shipped from Oregon on Monday by regular Int'l mail. Hope it doesn't take too long, I always worry when expecting a parcel hoping it gets here in one piece and not one million. I hate relying on Postal Service and as such has no tracking number. Don't think I'll order from this guy again the worry isn't worth it and he didn't provide insurance.

Jenn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)