-->

Pages

Sunday 18 January 2009

Curly Frizzy Hair and Camera Lenses

How's that for an intriguing subject line :)

Decided not to blow dry my hair and let it dry by itself. Unfortunately I think I should have blow dried it.... it's now a complete and total frizzball. Oh well. Just more entertainment for the kinette club tonight when I chair the meeting looking like I stuck my finger in an electrical outlet LOL

Also bought a camera lens kit off ebay. It from what I can tell has been gently used, and includes a .45 wide angle lens, 3 filters, a macro lens and the adapter tube so I can put the whole kit and caboodle on the camera. Can't wait. It is being shipped from Oregon.

Link to item: HERE

Other than that, not much new :)

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)