-->

Pages

Tuesday 6 January 2009

Today

Went to bed early for me last night, around 10:30 and it was lights out instantly. I was too tired to even make a loaf of bread for today. Rob came in and I barely felt him get into bed. I woke up at 8:30 this morning and getting out of bed was NOT easy. I thought I had gotten hit with something. Came downstairs just in time to see Rob heading out the door to get coffee and he got instantly worried. I felt exhausted.

I assured him I'd be okay and sent him out the door to get coffee. Put a load of towels in the washer, poured detergent from the big bottle into the smaller easier to handle bottle. Did a load of dishes and put the recycle bins away.

Still tired but not the dragged out I was this morning. It's beautiful out 22ºF and sunny :)

Going to make myself some oatmeal and fix myself some apple and pear juice that Lizz and David got me on while down there (I drank three glasses in one sitting) and head out on a walk. Julie made me a hooded scarf black and off-white striped. Pattern HERE (membership to Lion Brand required - it's free)

Julie is also making a hooded baby afghan using Lion Brand Pound of Love in a baby green colour. She also gave me the pattern to it (it's one of those free patterns on the label) but so far I haven't been able to find Lion Brand's "Pound of Love" yarn which really doesn't surprise me since Bernat is the company here in Listowel. I'll have to check Wal-Mart when I'm in the vicinity.

I'm still working on the granny ripple afghan, got a few rows done while on holidays (mostly while driving, but spent more time admiring the scenery and taking in car pictures than crocheting) and on the last ball now. When that's done I'll put a yellow trim around and call it done.

Well, must get to my day. Everyone have a great one and stay warm.

weight; 161

Jenn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)