-->

Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2010

On TV (January 25, 2010)

Well, there was a television news camera present and the everyone was supportive as I gave my statement (as best as I could I don't know how it came out) and I relaxed when it was done thinking my bit was over. Until the guy with the news camera came over to me and asked me to come over to answer a few questions. I looked at Tanya and said "This wasn't part of the deal girl!" LOL

I think I did better in the interview than I did on the statement LOL

If they put it on their website it will be here, I think:

http://eastlinknews.com/index2.htm

If they don't, I'll be getting a copy of it.

My camera never even made it out of the bag :( Fortunately there were other people there taking photos and they'll share. As soon as I get a copy I'll share here.

I'm just relieved it's all over.

Not feeling on top of the world right now, stomach is upset and I'm very tired, so I'm just going to take it easy for now.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)