-->

Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Back to the Grind (January 29, 2010)

Got all the events details put in up until 2 days left. Rob talked me into stopping for the night, I apparently looked stressed LOL

So I'm going to finish it up, and then trot on over to his computer and upload the whole sh'bang.

I hate working on this site more than anything but when it's all said and done..... I think it looks pretty good and I'm glad I did it. Just the tedious process of it all......... I've been working on this site since 2004 from October to the end of March and every year I do a different method to see if I can get it where coding is more smoother. Getting much better.

Just the events take a lot of work, putting them on a calendar view page and then putting all the details of each event in.

Paddyfest and you'll see the calendar link on the left.

I had to add an extra row on the calendar because it's been stretched out 2 days with events on both the 21st and 22nd of March.

Well, the end is in sight (site?) so I'll get this done and then I have the rest of the day. Rob has schoolwork this weekend so I imagine it will be quiet around here.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)