-->

Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Hmmm.....

I really need to get myself one of those pill minder boxes....  I can't remember if I took my pill this morning or not.  I don't think I did....

Getting caught up on some stuff around here, and need to open PSP to get a cake done for an HLC member.  I was hoping that my mouse that I ordered would be in...  heck I'd like to know if it was even ordered (Paul works on Paul's time.... which can be aggravating at times) and Rob never thought to ask Sunday night while they were hanging out.

Getting caught up on the dishes from last night's bakefest.  I made Rob's Angel Food cake and brown sticky icing for his 37th birthday.  I wanted to make the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles recipe.....  I have all the ingredients.....  but somehow those ingredients just don't blend themselves together and surprise me.... so need to set aside about 45 minutes to make them.  But I did cook up some leek & potato soup and am letting it simmer in the crock pot all afternoon.

The Angel Food Cake and Brown Sticky Icing was a hit and Rob ate half his cake..... LOL

Snowing lightly out there now.

Jenn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)