-->

Pages

Friday 19 February 2010

Heat Wave!

Don't laugh.  LOL  Okay you can laugh.  It warmed up to zero celsius (that cracks me up to start with - "it warmed up to zero..." ha!) so about 32 for you guys.  I went for a walk down my street and saw a bunch of birds.  Having a brain fart maybe they are hanging out behind all the houses to escape the bitter wind from the lake, I went through the obstacle course also known as my shed (everything was just thrown in there when we moved.....) and saw that all my sheperds hooks are in the far corner (of course! LOL)  leaning against the wall.  I should almost take a picture so you can see what I had to get through to get to them and try to get one out LOL  But anyways, I was praising dryer vents.  There is one in the L part of the house and the ground was thawed enough underneath that I could spike the pole in there even if only part way down the ground but far down enough that it won't be going anywhere.  I hung a suet feeder and my brand spanking new "deluxe silo feeder with tray some assembly required" (boy was there EVER assembly required....LOL)

So we shall see if I get any feeder action now. LOL

It was cloudy and overcast this morning but I could see a break in the clouds in the distance over the lake.  That cloud break finally reached shore here and I'm seeing sun and blue sky with clouds.  After the freezing temps and cold winds we've  been having, this at freezing with sun and sky is a nice refreshing change.  I may go for another walk this afternoon after I get some laundry done.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)