-->

Pages

Sunday 22 November 2009

Up to Box #32....

Got the one room cleared out and are just loading it up with filled boxes. I have 32 indexed boxes filled with stuff and more for the landfill/thrift store.

We went through the closet by the door and threw out a lot of stuff and then hung the coats up inside and put the shoe rack in. Then I went upstairs and packed all the knick knacks I had on my dresser, cleared out the nightstand, got most of Rob's Campbell Soup Memorabilia packed. So that room is essentially done. Rob will be going through the closet up there and packing what is to be kept of his stuff from pre-Jenn days and then it will be done.

I found the pieces of my late Grandmother's chair that she had at her cottage. I'll see if it can be put back together and put at *our* cottage. It's an oldie for sure. Also found the old wooden croquet set.

We also got our Christmas presents today (LOL)

Jenn's Gift

Rob's Gift

:)

Also got my brother's Christmas gifts today. So that just leaves Mum and Dad. Rob's family decided that we're just going to buy for the kids and donate what we'd normally spend on each other to a charity of our choice signed by "The Searson Family" Fine by me, less shopping :)

After I get the upstairs organized I'm going to tackle packing the kitchen. Packing stuff that I can't see us using between now and settling in at the new place.

Should take my camera upstairs and take a picture of all the boxes. They are quite pretty actually.... LOL the next chore will be to take the notebook I've been indexing all the boxes in and type it on the computer.... oy!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)