-->

Pages

Thursday 12 November 2009

Culmination

This is just a culmination of posts in one big entry....

November 7, 2009


We both slept in this morning something we both look forward to for Saturdays. We both had haircut appointments this morning so after doing mail for a little bit, showering and then left here dropping the car off at Jed's for it's oil change. We're averaging one oil change a month with all the driving we're doing. Rob had his hair cut and then I had mine washed and then cut. She cut it into layers so I don't lose gobs of hair each time I comb it. Feels nicer already and noticed I'm not leaving a hair trail behind me when I walk anywhere. Feel like a new woman.

Then we went to the RV place to return a part we didn't need for the trailer winterizing.

Stopped by Mum and Dad's for a little visit.

Then stopped by the house before heading to Crappy Tire (Canadian Tire) to pick up a crock pot that was on sale since my large 7 qt. one bit the dust after about 10 years of service. Even came with a little fondue dipper pot. Then did the grocery shopping. I got caught up on my mail and updated the hummingbird club website and group page.

I was starving!! Had BBQ Steak and sweet taters for dinner.

Think maybe I'll play cards on the internet tonight. Haven't decided yet :)

Jenn :D

November 8, 2009


Woke up during the night and had to take care of my itchy legs. Then this morning I swore I had slept 15 hours, felt very tired but saw that it was only 8:30. Felt more like 11AM.

I hope I'm not coming down with a bug.

Think I'll just do some laundry today.

Who knows maybe I'll perk up after a shower.

Super tired but just lay in bed and can't sleep.

November 8, 2009


I went to hang some sheets outside and I braced myself for a cold temperature out there. Opened up the patio door and was greeted by a near summer day! So after I hung out the sheets I ran around the house and opened ALL the windows. Feeling better already with the fresh air coming in.

Let's hope this nice weather continues clear into December LOL

they are forecasting this kind of weather until Friday and then rain on Saturday. That's fine by me - I'll keep the windows open this week and air this place out. Could be too the cooped up air from us not being here for 6 months is making me feel ill.

Lasagna for supper and Mum and Dad are coming over around 3 this afternoon for a visit and dinner.

In other news, while I was hanging out a quilt on the clothesline, Rob came to the screen door and asked me how attached I was to the teapot I use. I said not a lot just one I bought from the cheap store that was big enough for when Mum and Dad come over and have tea... Well while he was being a sweetheart and putting the dishes in the drainer away for me, he dropped a plate and it landed square on the lid if the teapot and broke it in 3 pieces (just the lid, the pot itself is fine) but lucky enough not to break the plate.

I'm not too concerned, I have another large teapot we can use for when Mum and Dad come over, and I have my small Sadler teapot still.

Just taking a break and trying some new juice we picked up at the store yesterday:

http://alassonde.com/en/products/oasis/health_break.aspx

Having the Omega 3 Strawberry Kiwi juice. Tastes pretty good :)

Jenn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)