-->

Pages

Friday 6 November 2009

Started packing finally.

I have most of the china cabinet packed, need to phone Mum and ask her to save all her newspapers for me so I can finish wrapping up some more of the more delicate pieces.

Got the hats hanging on the wall packed into a tote, all of my rose bowls, all my wedding memorabilia packed. All the photos on the piano except for one are packed. Need more newspaper for the remaining one as it's a very important one: a photo of Rob's late grandparents in a frame.

Got the decorative shelf hanging in the kitchen emptied, just need to get Rob to take the shelf down now.

Got his mini liquor bottle collection packed and the shelf that housed them down.

My royal family collection packed.

The entertainment centre packed with the exception of all the movies, vcr, stereo, TV and piece of @#$%! dvd player.

Need more boxes... maybe I'll get more this weekend.

Jenn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)