-->

Pages

Friday 20 November 2009

Productive

I'm not working at a fast speed but I am making progress around here. Just having some leftover pizza for lunch now.

Got the toilet seat installed so now I don't have to worry about sliding off.

The house looks like it threw up boxes... So I guess I'll work on that this afternoon.

Got a roast in the crock pot for dinner tonight.

It will be nice to spend time with Rob this weekend. With my erratic sleeping (in bed at 10 or 11 and up about 10-11 hours later....... it's driving me crazy) we haven't been seeing much of each other. School nights he drops in to get his dinner around 5:45 6:00PM and gets home around 11. Other nights he is home at around 8. But of course two hours later I'm in bed.

I'll be glad when my body adjusts to my meds and I won't be sleeping so much hopefully. It certainly makes for an unproductive day and adding to the vicious cycle.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)