-->

Pages

Thursday 4 June 2009

Wow

I don't know what hit me yesterday but Rob suggested that we go to the trailer and see if that made me feel better and pack a picnic lunch and all that. I went to the store to get salad makings and barely survived the trip. I walked in, told Rob to put the groceries away and I was going to lay down. I felt nauseous the whole time at the check out.

The nap didn't make me feel any better if anything I felt worse. Rob made me chicken soup and I couldn't keep it down.

I'm feeling better this morning just achey but still feel stuffy.

I can't get over how fast it hit me. But hopefully I can get better here on out. I must admit I nearly asked Rob to google the symptoms of swine flu it scared me that much.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)