-->

Pages

Thursday 11 June 2009

Ahhhh Shower.... :)

Just what was needed to help this back relax. Rob continued to work out there and get it tilled up and the rest of that mess cleaned up.

I went out later and he asked me if I was up to raking a little more or did I want to pick rocks or neither. I said I'd pick rocks and he could rake.

After raking a row he realized he had tilled it a little too hard making the raking harder than it should have been. Unfortunately they are calling for rain tonight so I hope it ends in time for us to do a better tilling in the morning and more easier raking.

I still get the odd tickle in my throat but feeling generally better. I've been listening to my body that's for sure. The past several mornings I've been getting up at 10 and I don't understand why. But put it down to the work we've been doing.

I'll be glad when this hard crap is over. I never liked raking. Or rock picking LOL

Going to finish my glass of coca-cola and call it a night.

Jenn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)