-->

Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Missing Everyone

I miss all of you but if we're not working outside/at the trailer/picking up supplies, we're vegging!

Yesterday topped the cake for the humidity though. We drank at least a gallon of water each and Rob only visited the men's room once..... I was able to get in there three times. We sweated the rest out. Laundry took a day to dry on the line the air was so thick.

But I got one more flowerbed done, the back deck is done. Going to work on the two small flowerbeds in front of the shed today once the shade moves in there and Rob will get started on the side deck this afternoon. He's gone to pick up supplies and do some inquiries.

I'm drinking my tea right now and will be switching to water shortly.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)