-->

Pages

Thursday 11 June 2009

tired and sore

A very productive afternoon has left me very tired and my back very sore. So are my legs and arms too for that matter. Because of that this is going to be a short note.

We cleared the yard of rocks and large branches and started tilling it up. As Rob tilled it up using the tractor, I was picking up large rocks that got thrown up from under the ground. Then cleared more brush in the garbage section of the yard and got rid of the garbage platform the previous owner of the house built there. It's all going to be nice lush green grass. I so cannot wait. Rob asked me to start raking it up so that it was more level after being tilled. I did as much as I could but the constant bending over to pick rocks and such already did a number on my legs and back and I was not able to get a whole lot raked. At one point I had to sit down on the ground. I told Rob I was done my body wouldn't work anymore. He said then leave it. I think he was a little bummed that I couldn't work anymore since now he'll have to till it up again for the seed. He was hoping to seed on Monday and if we need the tractor a second day the next time we can get it is this time next week. Time will tell.

Took pictures.

Can't type no more.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)