-->

Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2009

Tuesday

Slept on couch last night I had another coughing fit and that decided it for me.

Lo behold I actually slept! Dont't know if I coughed during the night but I sure did this morning my throat was just full of the gunk.

Took another dose of Otrivin this morning and helped a bit, didn't drink my morning tea and just had orange juice.

I do feel more rested that's for sure and the cough seems to be also originating from the chest right about now. We'll see.

I had to go to the post office and mail the Meaford Registration form out hopefully he'll get it before the 15th which is the deadline to get it in.

I also stopped in Spinrite and got a stitch holder and a shawl pattern book looks like it's from Annie's Attic. "Quick To Stitch Prayer Shawls"

Then went by the beer store and picked up a case of bud light for Rob and the neighbour as they work on the inside of the shed.

A lot of work in there got done, we had contractors in digging it out and it took them most of the day with a backhoe. Yep, Rob got smart the day he decided to hire someone for that otherwise it would have been weeks. Last night Jed got home and was looking at the work. Then he started shoveling gravel in it for us!! Rob got in there and they worked away on it for about an hour or so. Rob is working on it now. If I wasn't coughing so much I'd help him but then again I'm useless with a shovel. I took him out a pitcher of ice water and a glass. It's not warm out by any stretch of the term so that's good for working. High for today to be 59�F It won't be until Friday and Saturday that we see 68�F and then back down to unseasonal values.

Jenn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)