-->

Pages

Thursday 18 June 2009

Wet out there

The rain from yesterday still has everything soaked and more rain is expected today. Weeding still isn't done but a good dent has been put in it. Today we're going to work on getting stuff into the shed for storage.

I'll be catching up on housework and laundry.

Clam chowder soup in the crock pot for dinner tonight. I'm not a real big fan of clam chowder it's a little too heavy a seafood flavour for me but Rob said it may taste better to me if it had tomatoes in it so that's what he's making.

We made Fettucini Alfredo last night trying out our new pasta attachment for the Kitchenaid Mixer. I made the sauce in my new Magic Bullet. I love that thing already best $40 I ever spent.

I should really take pictures of the progress we're doing here. The deck is more torn apart for rebuilding, the mulch is down in the one flowerbed, and part of the other flowerbed is weeded. I have 4 flowerbeds left to do; two on either side of the shed door and the one by the deck and the front flowerbed. The front flowerbed is gonna have a lot of stuff dug out of it for when we rebuild the front deck. I can tell already the outside is gonna look like a million bucks by the time we're done and then there's the inside left to do. Oy!

Jenn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)