-->

Pages

Monday 15 June 2009

Stopping for a spell

Been working since 2 am on the new hummingbird club website (shhh hasn't been formally introduced yet) since geocities will soon be no more.

Woke up for a pee break and then couldn't get back to sleep, so thought I'd work on it. Apparently it stimulated my mind even more and I was wide awake since then. I imagine I'll sleep good tonight though.

It's finally official, I'm getting a clothes line. The posts were bought today and so far one hole has been drilled. Then the concrete truck showed up and Rob and another Rob (from Campbell's) are in the shed now getting it set. The truck is still here.

Me, I'm working on this website and reclaiming my kitchen. The hummingbirds here seem to have disappeared, but they are still fighting over the feeders at the seasonal site. I also saw a cedar waxwing also! Rare bird for me to see.

The magic bullet I've been drooling over finally went on sale 25% off so bought one for $29.95. It's the neatest thing, you can make smoothies with it, baby food, sauces, just about anything you can do in a blender.

http://www.magicbulletsingleshot.com/

I made myself a Pina Colada. Yummmm :)

Jenn :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)