-->

Pages

Sunday 24 May 2009

Our LIfe

I just made a photo album here of some shots I got at our Seasonal site in Tiverton. We're having a blast up there I'm sleeping all the time from all the fresh air and even my tea tastes better (I think it's well water). We're going back tonight after my Kinette meeting.

Rob's last day at the soup plant is this Friday and we'll be heading down to the family farm for his brother's wedding shower. As it stands right now, Rob will be unemployed for 2 weeks until he starts his new position on June 15. We'll be here at home working on the shed floor and the flowerbeds weeding. Then come Fall when the shed is done we can move the upper floor into the shed and start gutting the upstairs (or at least start the process).

I'm home doing laundry and it's nearly done, just have one more load to go in the dryer and it will be done, then I can just chill for awhile. I might go outside and start pulling some weeds, I haven't decided yet.

We attended my brother in law's stag and doe on Friday and the cheesecake bars were a hit, grammiej! I'll definitely be making them again. So easy to do too. Good thing I tried some before we packed it. Out of the 32 bars I only got 2 LOL

Anyways enjoy the pictures :) We're still working on getting internet at the seasonal site.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)