-->

Pages

Thursday 28 May 2009

Brief Note

Just to check in and say I'm still here. We came back this morning and Rob is at work right now. It's his last day (he's not going in tomorrow) and just needs to hand in a signed piece of paper so he gets his severance cheque.

We had a small celebration for our anniversary and our gift to ourselves will be a mini cruise to the Manitoulin Island on the MS Chi-Cheemaun sometime in the later part of June or early July when it will be warm enough to enjoy.

Working on laundry but really don't feel too good and haven't for the past few days now. Stomach acts up in the morning and sleeping in the afternoon. But I'm not going to jump to conclusions just keep carrying on doing the best I can and if there is a happy reason for all this I'll find out eventually. I've given up trying.

Need to find something to eat so I'll chat later.

SMILE! :)

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)