-->

Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2009

Checking In

Just a brief note to check in, say Hi to everyone, and I miss posting daily but I'm having a blast at our seasonal site.

We're still working on getting internet but I must admit it's been nice and quiet with no TV and just a radio (when hubby is there) as noise.

We came back today and I got a bit of laundry done and going to do some more before going to bed tonight. We head back up to the lake tomorrow.

Quite the nice air up there, I've been sleeping 10 hours it seems.

We celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary a week from today and this year we're going to mark it with a "cruise" on the MS Chi-Cheemaun, touring the Georgian Bay area. We haven't made our reservations yet, this weekend is going to be a busy one with the Couple's Shower at Rob's parents this weekend for his brother. I'll be making the cheesecake bars for the dessert and we'll do up a veggie tray, and that will be our contribution.

Well, the laundry room beckons and I'm getting tired. Everyone have a nice evening.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)