-->

Pages

Monday 11 May 2009

Monday May 11

Dropped Rob off at work this morning, truck is in the shop getting some adjustments to the 5th wheel hitch and the supplier sent the wrong parts to Jed.

I think doubledwi and grammiej had a good time while they were here. I know Rob and I will be taking about their visit for awhile. On the phone with my Mum this morning and she commented how nice and down to earth JD is and her hubby too.

Did a shopping this morning, toilet paper on sale 11 double rolls on sale for $6. I also got a wetjet to do the kitchen with. Laughed my hiney off at the box of triscuits, JD.... ;-)

I could not believe how many birds were devouring the seeds I put out yesterday. White throated sparrows, chipping sparrows, goldfinches. Unreal. No hummers seen yet though......

Not sure what is on tap for the afternoon, but I know I need to get up to date on the laundry situation.

Noticed a few minutes ago that the jackmon clematis is getting leaves :-)

Hosta is getting taller. So are the hollyhocks!

Have a great day everyone :)

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)