-->

Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2009

My Day (Tuesday)

Got a full day planned. Dropped Rob off at Jed's with the intention of finding out the latest on the truck and then take him to work. Found out that the truck is finished and I left him there to chat with Jed. Still packing the trailer up and now all I have to do is pack the summer clothes and a few more odds and ends.

We'll be taking the trailer to it's seasonal spot this afternoon and I'm not sure what's happening but I think Rob is planning on us spending the night there. He has to meet with people at the Bruce Nuclear plant tomorrow. I'll find out for sure. I was hoping to try out some new chat software for the hummingbird group tonight but I guess it will have to wait until next week.

I told the gals to report any bugs they encountered.

Very tired today, I can't get over the fatigue I feel, and feel very hormonal so I guess it's getting up for that time again.

Saw the male cardinal this morning at my frying pan feeder. No hummers seen yet. I made more feed up yesterday and put it in the fridge.

It is to be mainly sunny today with a high of 17�C (62�F)

Dang I'm tired... LOL

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)