-->

Pages

Monday 2 February 2009

Got up to 47ºF today!

I couldn't believe it I thought I was seeing things when I saw the thermometer read 47ºF today. It's back down to 35ºF now but the sun has been shining all day which is very nice to see.

Got a bunch of housework done, caught up on the weekend dishes and now working at the laundry.

It was so nice out yesterday that Rob and I hopped in the car and drove to Elora. Very pretty and quiet this time of year. Photos still on the camera but plan on emptying the card soon and will share.

Have some website updates for Paddyfest and think I'll do that this evening. For now I'm all caught up on mail (dating from Jan 31) and fixing to make myself a snack and work at some knitting which I've recently taken up. It's a lot different from crocheting that's for sure LOL

Have a nice afternoon everyone.

Jenn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)