-->

Pages

Thursday 19 February 2009

chills, fevers, sneezing and snowsqualls.

I must have been born under a funny sign because it never fails. I ALWAYS get sick on or around my birthday. Mind you this year wasn't too bad... I just had a dry throat for a good chunk of the day... but the day after (yesterday) my nose couldn't decide if it would run or stop (I would prefer a runny nose to a stuffy one if I had to pick) and at times decided to not let me breathe. Then I couldn't get warm. Then I got hot. ugh.. I never got out of my pajamas at all yesterday. In fact I'm still in them. I went to bed around 9:30 last night to hopefully get some extra rest. That's when the fevers started LOL Was up at 5AM and just stuffy.

I had a nice birthday asides all that though. We had ordered my custom car tags and they came in the mail, I got some stuff to use with the camera so one might say my birthday was celebrated early. My secret sister from Kinettes gave me Lindor chocolate, a 2 piece pajama set (the one I never got out of at all yesterday) and some bath stuff. Mum and Dad surprised me with a new pair of birkenstock sandals. I guess mine were ready to fall apart. Mind you the sole is in great condition it's the artificial leather that was starting to go. Amazing since I've had that particular pair for 6 years. The ones I have now are very pretty. They look like this:




And some more bath stuff. If anything I'll be clean LOL

We're under a snowsquall warning today, they are supposed to intensify by afternoon. Rob was done work early yesterday and was bored out of his mind so he was home by 1:30 pm. I hope that if the weather is sucky he'll be able to get out early this afternoon. I should come up with a shopping list for him. We're nearly out of Orange Juice and need some draino. It seems I shed pretty good and actually clogged the bathroom sink just from brushing my hair. Amazed I'm not bald yet. This snowsquall is predicted to get up to 1cm of snow per hour and it looks like it could last some time also. Looking at the radar map we're on the edge of the system now but it's heading our way.

Well, I'm going to migrate back over to the couch and finish up my tea and make some more. Have a great day everyone!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)