-->

Pages

Monday 9 February 2009

Some things you just can't explain (Funny)

A farmer is sitting in the neighborhood bar getting soused.

A man comes in and asks the farmer, 'Hey, why are you sitting here on this beautiful day getting drunk?'

Farmer: Some things you just can't explain.
Man: So what happened that's so horrible?
Farmer: Well, today I was sitting by my cow milking her. Just as I got the bucket about full, she took her left leg and kicked over the bucket.
Man: OK, but that's not so bad.
Farmer: Some things you just can't explain.
Man: So what happened then?
Farmer: I took her left leg and tied it to the post on the left.
Man: and then?
Farmer: Well, I sat back down and continued to milk her, just as I got the bucket about full, she took her right leg and kicked over the bucket.
Man: Again?
Farmer: Some things you just can't explain.
Man: So... What did you do then?
Farmer: I took her right leg this time and tied it to the post on the right.
Man: and then?
Farmer: Well I sat back down and started milking her again. Just as I got the bucket about full, the stupid cow knocked over the bucket with her tail.
Man: Hmmm....
Farmer: Some things you just can't explain.
Man: So what did you do?
Farmer: Well, I didn't have anymore rope, so I took off my belt and tied her tail to the rafter. In that moment, my pants fell down and my wife walked in..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)