-->

Pages

Wednesday 25 February 2009

Today, Wednesday

Feeling much better my only complaint is the stuffy nose and even that seems tolerable now.

Started a knitting project that I posted the link to in my links section. So far I'm on row 21 and need to complete 39 for the whole pattern, then get to do it again. There were a few mistakes along the way but they are a pair of slippers for Rob and he said keep going don't rip it out. So he'll have one slipper that was a learner and the other will hopefully be as perfect as I can get it. The colours are white and burgundy. I'm getting better at it but think I still prefer crochet as it works up much quicker. I'm just glad I can do both now.



Found another pattern I want to try after I get slippers done. I need to get a new teapot as the one I have is much too small for me and my tea drinking habit. So thought if I got a larger perhaps an 8 cup teapot I could make a cozy for it to keep warm. Think I'll make another one for my Mum as her cozy has seen better days or she can have a spare for when she washes the other one.

Tomorrow or Friday has the potential to be a roadtrip day. Rob has a midterm to work on today and if tomorrow looks as beautiful as it does right now (sunny, clear) he is wanting to go for a road trip to Algonquin Provincial Park. A 5 hour drive, it'd be a day trip for sure. So he wants me to make hamburger buns (the 40-Minute Hamburger Bun recipe I posted) and we'll take a picnic up. I'm thinking it can be a great photo opportunity day. I hope we can go.

This weekend is going to be a write off as he has a midterm project that needs to be completed.

For someone who's trying to be unemployed (LOL) he's not being very unsuccessful. He has applied for 3 executive positions in the area. One being a CFO (like a CEO only in the Finance field) and two controller positions. The CFO looks promising - base salary $100,000 to $120,000 yearly and could live along the lake. *sighs*

Listening to Il Divo's Amazing Grace and no matter how many times I hear that song it sends shivers down my spine. Especially the video they did - sung in the Roman Collesium where Christians were fed to the lions so long ago.

Well, time for me to get off here and get some stuff done want to take advantage of feeling better and get some work done.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)