-->

Pages

Monday 30 March 2009

Monday brings Snow

Yuck, came down this morning and saw about an inch or two of snow on the ground. A good contrast to the rain we got yesterday.

High today to be 39ºF, so don't think it will be warm enough to melt, and forecast calls for variable cloudiness. Hopefully the snow won't stick around, fortunately no plants were sticking up just the ugly beige irises my neighbour gave me. I wasn't about to say no to free flowers plus I wanted to be gracious, but man I don't like beige irises. When I think Irises I think nice blues, indigos, red, pink, yellow, nice bright cheery colours. Beige??? Oh well. I really do appreciate her thinking of me.

The air must be exceedingly dry in this drafty house because my skin is breaking out again. Got some gold bond to deal with the itch. Both upper arms and lower legs are complaining. Just means I have to shower every single day whether I like it or not instead of every other day or so and throw my moisturizer on. I'm hoping to see the last of it and be able to wear something nice to my brother in law's wedding in July instead of covering all of me up.

Continuing to sort through stuff and try to get the house in order again and will probably make a loaf of french bread and make garlic bread out of it for maybe Wednesday when Rob will be home.

Well, must go and make my tea everyone have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)