-->

Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Hot rollers, mascarra and lipstick

Boy I'm a sight right now. LOL I'd post a pic but know my friend Lizz would grab hold of it and do lovely things to it in photoshop.........

About a month or so ago Paul and Annalese asked us what we were doing the week of March 3rd? Well I'm doing nothing but Rob has a class tonight that's worth 30% of his mark. Otherwise he'd be coming with us to a concert at the Copps Colosseum in Hamilton to see Nickleback. I've heard some of their music and it's quite good actually (but perhaps for those in my age group but I've heard some older people like some of their stuff also) so I'm looking forward to going. I have been looking forward to it since the ticket was purchased. So you can imagine my ire when I got this cold and now this cough. I went to the store and bought some Halls and they seem to be helping and I'll keep them in my purse to suck on when the tickle strikes.

Have my hair up in hot rollers and I'm just now deciding what to wear. I think I'll wear this one semi-dressy/goes with anything top that I wore to my Cousin's 50th wedding anniversary, a pair of jeans and my heeled boots. Hopefully my hair will turn out it would be nice to leave it down for a change.

Paul and Annalese are picking me up between 3:30 and 4pm and I'll be back late tonight. I have a feeling that it will be super late when we get here so probably won't get back on here.

Well, going to fix myself some lunch.
Jenn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)