-->

Pages

Friday 6 March 2009

Fortunately Jenn....

Fortunately Jenn has an excellent variety in delivery, an ear for a good tune, and plenty of interesting ways to treat her vocals.

Fortunately Jenn is around my own height, although if she wears big shoes then she pulls ahead, forcing me to comb my hair up higher.

Fortunately, Jenn also had qualities of intelligence, courage and insight, and she was able to examine some of the reasons why her negative behaviours ...

Fortunately, Jenn came across an offer for 8 free weeks at a local health club. "The workouts made all the difference," she says, "so I made the commitment ...

Fortunately, Jenn didn’t allow me or I probably would be writing this story from Granby Medical.

Fortunately, Jenn A. says some companies are worth buying new clothes from.

Fortunately Jenn has 8 months to get ready! (hmm something I should know? LOL)

Fortunately, Jenn was able to return home safe and healthy.

Fortunately, Jenn never lost power and we gained it back within 12 hours.

Fortunately, Jen’s salary is enough to cover our living expenses, so that any money I might bring in goes toward savings, travel, spendier bottles of liquor ...

Fortunately, Jennifer was rescued in time.

Fortunately, Jen was able to find help. Soon after being hospitalized, she entered a three month out-patient program at St. Paul's Hospital. ... (wonder what I was in for lol)

Fortunately, Jennifer has friends in the media who can see through all of the BS. There’s no story here.

Fortunately, Jen had a can-do attitude and a 4-wheel drive SUV.

Fortunately Jen’s and my tastes are so different that we never compete for the booty. Jen’s tastes are far more . . . surreal. ... (hands off my booty!!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)