-->

Pages

Sunday 2 January 2011

English Muffins

Did a website for a client and it was a nice unexpected Christmas gift of some extra money.  So I "splurged" and bought a set of 4 English Muffin rings that are also good for doing pancakes, eggs, crumpets, etc.  The box had a recipe for English Muffins that looks easy enough.  My family and I love English Muffins but they are getting pretty pricey in the stores and you can't seem to find the "cheap family size" package anymore :(

So I'm trying the recipe out this morning and must admit...  it is deceptively easy.....  hopefully they will turn out :)  If they do, I will post the recipe.

Next, to find a recipe for crumpets....

Hope everyone had a great New Year's!  I sure did :D

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)