-->

Pages

Thursday 23 July 2009

Oh well lol

Seem to be nursing yet another bladder infection so I'll be home while Rob gallivants around the Mississauga area near Toronto meeting his new bosses for AECL. I was going to go with him and do some window shopping while he was meeting with them, but having been up since 2AM the previous night and since 4AM this morning and still feeling crummy when I told Rob that I think I'd be staying home :( I drank about 4-2cup since then and feeling better now. Now I'm ready to go and he's already there :( :( :( I was looking forward to doing some window shopping and we were going to go out for dinner :(

Thinking I need to switch to decaf tea if it keeps dehydrating me.

But at least I don't hurt *there* anymore.

Jenn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)