-->

Pages

Thursday 16 July 2009

Just a quick note

Not sure how much longer we'll be here but I'm taking advantage of the washing machine today and hopefully put a dent in the laundry.

We're just here for this afternoon for Rob to get some errands done but back up again tonight to the Lake and home tomorrow evening/Saturday Morning sometime. He has to work tomorrow.

I have successfully, as you can see in the pics, handfed a beautiful male hummingbird. It was funny though I went to move the feeder after it got blown off the table and he hovered in front of me as if to say hold still I wanna eat. He's not too nervous around me anymore and I'm having a blast with this new experience in hummingbird watching.

I've been walking 4 kilometres (2.5 miles) every other day and can tell I'm loosing mass. Rob is too and can almost get back into his favourite belt. We walk the Inverhuron Provincial Park path along Lake Huron. The view is so nice you don't realize you've walked this distance.

Anyway, I need to get off here and see if I have time to line dry a load. Take care everyone and hopefully I'll see you this weekend online.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog comment forum is moderated so please be nice :)